Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt agian!

Since I know my sister reads my blog now I wanted to give her a special congratulations shout out!

I love my boys and my nephew but after shopping for a baby shower (for a friend that's preggers too) I have decided that my sisters baby needs to be a girl.

I found the cutest girl stuff I have ever seen. There was matching everything, onesies, blankets, socks, hats, towels, gowns, sleepers...
All pink and white with cupcakes. Could there be anything more perfect for me to give to a baby?

I don't think so.

I'll even sign the card, Love Aunt Cupcake!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think you should sign it Aunt Cookie, since Porter thinks you are hoarding all the cookies in the world!

Jessicalovescake said...

What can I say he knows where to get the good stuff.