Monday, September 1, 2008

Peanut butter cookies to die for? Maybe.







This is why I suck at WeWa.


It's a week night, you would think I would have something better to do than to bake a batch of Peanut butter cookies. Well really I do, but this recipe was so easy I couldn't resist.


I came across this recipe on my favorite food blog, Bakerella. I love her site, I love her recipes. I need to stay away. But really who can resist a cookie recipe with only 5 ingredients.

Peanut Butter Cookies with only 5 ingredients

1 cup Peanut butter
1/2 sugar
1 egg
4 oz semi sweet chocolate melted
1/2 chopped fine, peanuts


Heat oven to 325.
Mix PB, sugar and egg until thoroughly mixed. Chill for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, roll dough into 18 balls, place on cookie sheet, flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.



Bake 18-20 minutes.



Remove from oven cool 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Melt chocolate dip side of each cookie in chocolate then in nuts. Chill 30 minutes. Try to resist eating the whole batch.

2 comments:

SuperMom Blues said...

Resistance if futile . . .
OMG, those look AMAZING!!

-Jenni

Lisa said...

Oh, man....did you have to show us the recipe? *drools*

Love your blog! Your kids are gorgeous!

DBear